The KOL Master service (hereinafter referred to as "KOL Master", "the service", "company" or "us") attaches great importance to the online individuals of KOL Master users (hereinafter referred to as "members", "users" or "you") privacy. In order to let you know how we will collect, apply and protect the personal information you provide to the company, please read the following privacy protection statement.
We will collect the content and other information you provide when you use this service, including the registered account and other information you provide.
When you register as a member of this service or provide information to the company, the company will ask you to provide your "personal information", including but not limited to: name, registered account (ie email address), gender, contact number, and information necessary to perform the service, such as contact address. According to "The Personal Data Protection Law of the Republic of China", the categories of personal data we will collect are as follows:
• C001 recognizes individuals, C002 recognizes finances, C003 recognization in government data.
• C011 description of the person, C012 description of the body, C013 habits, and C014 genders.
• C024 other social relationships.
• C034 travel and other migration details, C035 leisure activities and interests, C038 occupation, C039 license or other permits.
• C051 school records, C052 qualification or technology, C053 union membership, C054 professional expertise, C056 writings, C057 students (members), candidate records.
• C061 current employment status, C062 employment history, C063 resignation process, C064 work experience, C065 work, attendance record, C066 health and safety record , C067 union and employee membership, C068 salary and withholding, C069 employee's property, C070 details of work management, C071 details of work evaluation, C072 training records, C073 details of safety.
• C081 income, earning, assets and investments, C087 allowances, benefits, grants, C088 details of insurance, C089 social insurance payments, pension payments and other retirement benefits, C091 goods or services obtained by the data subject, and C093 financial transactions.
• C101 business activities of the data subject, C102 agreements or contracts, C103 business-related licenses, C111 health records, C131 retrieval of written documents, C131 unclassified information.
Once successfully registered as a member, you can make full use of the various member services provided by this service with the account you set. Regarding the personal information you provide, you can enter your personal settings at any time to modify your information to maintain its accuracy.
Improve products, optimize services, and event design:
In order to improve service items, design activities, and other internal operations, we will collect relevant information about your use of our products, including but not limited to: the type of content you view, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time period, frequency, and the duration is for the company's reference and statistics.
We use the collected information to help our company and other partners for the purposes of event notification, measureing marketing methods, improvement of customer management, services, and data analysis and research.
Specifically, you agree that based on "The Personal Data Protection Law of the Republic of China", we may collect, process and use your personal data for the following purposes:
• 20 Agency and intermediary business.
• 40 Marketing.(including financial holding joint marketing business)
• 63 Non-public agencies collect, process and use personal data in accordance with the law.
• 69 Contract, similar contract or other legal relationship matters.
• 81 Legal transaction business.
• 90 Consumers, customer management and services.
• 91 Consumer Protection.
• 98 Business and Technology Information.
• 118 Intellectual property rights, CD management and other related administration.
• 143 Sports and Leisure Business.
• 145 Employment and Service Management.
• 148 Online shopping and other e-commerce services.
• 152 Advertising or business behavior management.
• 176 Other natural persons collect, process and use personal data for legitimate purposes.
• 182 Other consulting and advisory services.
To respect your personal privacy, we use a variety of different security technologies and procedures to protect your basic information. In some cases, we will use a standard 256-bit SSL encryption protection mechanism to protect your personal data by transmitting securely.
*Reminder: Please keep your personal information and password properly. In order to prevent your personal data from being embezzled, after you have finished using this service, please log out or close the software and browser page.
How to terminate the collection, processing or use and deletion of my personal information:
You have the right to terminate any collection, processing and utilization of your personal data by KOL Master, and to request KOL Master to delete relevant personal data; for the management of your personal data, you have the following rights:
• Right of erasure: You have the right to request us to delete any personal data that you or imported by you.
• Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request us to permanently stop processing all or part of your personal data.
• Right of objection: If you agree to our use of your data, you have the right to object to us processing your/third-party personal data at any time based on the special circumstances of you or the third party who imported your personal data; if you want to exercise the right of objection, you can Adjust the way the system is set, or contact us through the email address email@example.com.
• Right to data portability: You have the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format, as well as the right to request the transfer of your personal data for use by another party's services, but you may be required to bear the costs and administrative expenses of our assistance in this request.
• Other rights granted to you in accordance with Article 3 of "The Personal Data Protection Law of the Republic of China".
However, when you request the above rights to manage your personal data, the complete service provided by this service will be relatively restricted, and it may not be able to continue providing services to you.
According to the personal data protection policy and the position of protecting the rights and interests of members, if you want to terminate the KOL Master service, you can apply to the company's customer service through the "Contact Us" of the customer service center of this website. During the application process, you must provide your ID or other supporting documents to our customer service unit for identity comparison and verification.
Regarding the use of Cookie/Cache:
Regarding your personal data and usage records logged in this service, we will take appropriate steps and make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of the data stored in this service system.
*Reminder: If your personal data is leaked or deleted due to a third party's illegal acts, natural disasters, wars, etc., the company is not responsible for such force majeure guarantees. Please evaluate and judge the data transmission by yourself before using this service Risks of interruption, loss, error, theft, interference, etc. of the process.
Enforcement of privacy protection statement:
If you have any questions about our privacy protection statement, please contact the customer service center.
Update of privacy protection statement:
Governing law and jurisdiction:
When you become a user of KOL Master (hereinafter referred to as "Matching Platform"), it means that you have read and clearly understood the terms of service and privacy statement of KOL Master from the Media Matching Center, and agree to KOL Master in the following situations We media matching center does not need to bear any responsibility:
1. Agree to the matters in the registration form of the matchmaking platform, that is, provide the paid (free) schedule at least two times to send items for public welfare exposure. Note: If you want to modify, add or delete items sent, you must write to the customer service seven working days in advance.
2. Having the right to reasonably use the matchmaking platform within the payment period.
3. Your use of the services of this site is at your own risk. The user agrees to use the services of the matchmaking platform based on the user's personal wishes, and agrees to take any risks, including any resource loss due to downloading materials or pictures from the matchmaking platform, or data obtained from the matchmaking platform services.
4. The matchmaking platform does not assume any express or implied guarantee responsibility for various services. The matchmaking platform does not guarantee the stability, safety, error-free, and uninterrupted services; the user expressly bears all risks and any damages that may occur when using this service.
5. The user's actions such as filling in object information and uploading pictures on the matchmaking platform website are purely personal actions of the user, and the matchmaking platform does not bear any responsibility.
6. For the information published through the matchmaking platform, the matchmaking platform does not assume any guarantee responsibility for its contact process, outsourcing cases, and the information of the recipients themselves. The user understands that the information on the case and the person receiving the case provided by you through the matchmaking platform is entirely the responsibility of the information provider. If there is any defect or guarantee responsibility, it has nothing to do with the matchmaking platform.
7. The "Matching Platform" only charges member service fees for users to use this site's service platform and this site's customer service to coordinate transactions within a limited range, and does not include any guarantee fees.
8. Any data leakage, loss, theft or tampering caused by force majeure that affects the normal operation of the network due to hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion or attack, temporary shutdown due to government control, etc. has nothing to do with the mediation platform.
9. The leakage of personal data caused by other websites linked to the matchmaking platform and any legal disputes and consequences resulting therefrom have nothing to do with the matchmaking platform.
10. Personal advertisements, commercial advertisements and various product promotion information published on the matchmaking platform, unless they are sold by this site, their contents are all made by the individual, advertiser, or product or service provider, and disputes arising therefrom The matchmaking platform is not responsible, and the matchmaking platform only provides media for publication.
11. For users who publish false information, deceive and blackmail through the matching platform, it is purely the user's personal behavior. The matching platform is not responsible for any economic disputes arising therefrom! Hereby affirm!
12. The matchmaking platform only provides a reference platform for information exchange, and is not involved in any consultation or transaction. The matchmaking platform does not conduct any substantive or formal review of companies and other related information. Regarding all corporate information, product information and other information, text, photos, graphics, property rights, advertising content or other information (hereinafter referred to as "content") contained in the matchmaking platform, whether it is publicly posted or privately transmitted, if it is false or illegal The situation is the responsibility of the "content" provider, and this site is not responsible and does not assume any legal responsibility.
13. If you are a self-media member, when you accept Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other social accounts that represent promotion status, we will collect through the platform API or open data that has been exposed on the Internet, and expose fans or The number of trackers to provide objective reference data for both parties. For example, use Facebook Graph API, Instagram API, YouTube Data API, etc. to collect necessary information that has been disclosed.
All data received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements. However, the data index like Avg. Views [ Views/Total Number of videos ] 、Avg. View Rate [ (Views/Total Number of videos)*100% ]、Avg. Likes [ Total Likes / Posts ]、Avg. Like Rate [ (Total Likes / Posts)*100% ]、Eng. Rate [ (Total Likes + Comments) / Followers x100% ] is calculated by KOL Master, the data source is not from YouTube API. Users can revoke that API Client's access to their data via the Google security settings page at https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions anytime.
Last modified date: April 27, 2021